P/T COFFEE SHOP ASSISTANT
We are looking for Coffee Shop Assistant to join our friendly team in our newly refurbished Café.
- Setting up and maintaining all restaurant service areas.
- Assisting in the receipt of deliveries.
- Welcoming members and guests to the restaurants.
- Serving meals/drinks to customers and to collecting dirty plates, glasses etc./
- Notifying the Manager or his/her deputy where stocks/supplies are low.
- Ensuring that all duties are carried out in accordance to safety requirements and food hygiene regulations.
- Managing all payment transactions in accordance with the financial polices and procedures and handling transactions with diligence, honesty and integrity.
- Supporting colleagues at peak times and to undertaking any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ensuring safety and sanitation practices in the restaurant
- Maintaining schedules for the staff
- Keeping up with industry trends
- Setting up workstations with all needed products
- Helping with simple food preparation (chopping and peeling vegetables, etc.)
- Operating the coffee machine, blender etc.
- Ensuring great presentation of served food and drinks
- Ensuring all stock and supplies are stored properly
- Ensuring personal grooming and appearance standards are met regarding cleanliness, sanitation and hygiene.
- Ensuring and controlling levels of guest satisfaction
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Have catering experience and have worked in a similar position
- Maturity and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a real passion for food
- Be IT literate (Use of email and basic Microsoft Office programs)
- Have a high level of integrity and honesty
- Be self motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an interest in good, healthy, nutritious food
- Have the ability to work efficiently and quickly under pressure
- Have high standards of personal hygiene
Applicants should be enthusiastic and self motivated. The individual should have a friendly outgoing manner and excellent customer service skills for our busy Coffee Shop.
We offer a competitive salary, staff discount, free uniform and free staff car parking.
This is a fab opportunity within a fun & friendly company. If you fit the criteria above, then apply now!
Due to the high number of applicants we receive sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.