P/T SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT SUNDAY
1 Day per Week (Sunday)
- Helping customers carry their goods to their car
- Stock replenishment and pricing
- Collecting trolleys from car park
- Stock taking
- General housekeeping duties including weeding and tidying outdoor areas
- Providing excellent customer service wherever needed
Skills / experience:
- Maturity and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be physically fit & capable to lift and position heavy stock
- Have a high level of integrity and honesty
- Have good numeric and literacy skills
- Be self motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team
- Maintaining stock/stock rotation
Applicants should be enthusiastic and self motivated. The individual should have a friendly outgoing manner and excellent customer service skills for our busy garden centre.
Some experience in a retail environment is beneficial however full training will be given
We offer a competitive salary, staff discount, free uniform and free staff car parking.
This is a fab opportunity within a fun & friendly company. If you fit the criteria above, then apply now!
Due to the high number of applicants we receive sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.
Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to respond to this vacancy? Please fill out this form completely and your information will be sent to the garden centre.