We are committed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We use the information we collect on our site to help us respond to your enquiries in the most effective manner.
When using our Webshop or other aspects of the site, you will be asked to provide a number of different types of personal information, for example your name, address and payment information. All personal data apart from payment information will be kept on computers whereas your payment information will not be stored.
All of the data you provide us with will all be handled in compliance to the Data Protection legislation
· Personal Information
· Payment Information/Services
The Data We Collect
We collect and store certain information as a result of your interactions with our Services. The information we may collect includes you’re:
- Full name
- E-mail address, Delivery address, Billing address, telephone number(s)
- Pay Pal payment verification
- Credit/Debit card verification (Braintree Payments)
- The IP address used to connect your computer with our website
- Your account login and password
- A cookie number for your IP address
- Any products you have put in your basket
How We Use Your Data
The information you give to us will be used to:
- Make sure returning to the site will be a smooth and easy experience e.g. by remembering your username and password
- Be able to change your username/password/any other contact details
- Send emails to you and communicate with you (with permission)
- Improve our services e.g. customer experience
- Comply with any legal requirements
We may combine your information with information lawfully obtained from other third party sources and use it for the above purposes.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your express consent.
Accessing Your Personal Information
As soon as you have created your account, you have the right to access/change your personal information or in some cases have that information deleted if you would like to end your account with us.
Closure of Accounts
If you close your Account, we will retain personal information from closed Accounts in order to comply with our obligations under applicable laws.
and, as such, you will find that most major web sites use them.
Your acceptance of these terms