We are really looking forward to welcoming you back when you visit us again and would like to reassure you that we have introduced many steps to ensure the safest environment possible. Our Car Park will open from 8.45am to control the amount of cars and customers entering the store. Our opening times will also temporarily change and we will review them in the coming days if we feel we can extend.
Keep safe whilst shopping
- Keep at least 2 metres away from other customers and staff.
- Please have a good idea of what you would like to purchase before entering the store. We are not encouraging browsing at this time.
- Directional arrows in place to maintain the customer flow. Maintaining a one-way flow is desired.
- We ask that only people aged 16+ enter the store where possible.
- The garden centre will be working a one in and a one out system. We will regulate entry so that the premises do not become overcrowded. This will mean there will be a queuing system in the car park with a 2 metre distance system in place.
- Every customer MUST take and shop with a trolley prior to entering the garden centre after the queuing system in the car park.
- Hand sanitiser issued upon entry
- Sanitizer station for trolleys.
- One person per household is preferably advised to visit the centre where possible.
- A maximum of 2 people from the same household may enter and must stay together when in the garden centre.
- The till area has been modified with clear plastic sheet screening.
- The only method of payment accepted will be card payments only.
- We will have a procedure in place to minimize customers approaching each till point.
- Toilets will remain closed.
- Coffee Shop remains closed.
- No dogs allowed - except guide dogs.
- We have signage up to ask customers not to enter the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- For those still in self isolation we will be continuing our online service for home delivery within 7 days: www.carpenders.co.uk